Hemp e Liquid – Canavape 150MG Hemp Oil Vape
BD E Liquid from Canavape® the UK’s No.1 CBD products manufacturer.
- Canavape® CBD E Liquid Made Using Full Spectrum, Organic Hemp Oils Offering a Host of Beneficial Cannabinoids and Terpenes
- Canavape® CBD E Liquids contain: Organic Vegetable Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Natural and Artificial Flavourings, CBD Rich Hemp Oils & Water
- New Larger 15ml Glass Dropper Bottle
- Each Bottle Contains a Minimum of 150mg Full Spectrum CBD Oil
- Canavape’s Improved Formulations Offer Greater CBD Absorption & Less Oil Separation
All Canavape CBD E Liquids can be mixed with regular E Liquids however we recommend using it separately.
For use in all electronic cigarettes and personal vapourisers.
All Canavape products are nicotine free and contain 0% THC. This product is a full spectrum CBD E Liquid and is not made using Isolated CBD.
Canavape CBD E Liquids and MediVapour contain CBD or Cannabidiol which is derived from Cannabis Sativa (or hemp plant).
All Canavape CBD products including MediVapour contain full spectrum hemp oils. In addition to Cannabidiol, these oils contain all of their natural health supporting constituents that work in conjunction to produce what has been named, the “entourage effect.” This includes phyto-chemical compounds. For example; amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins (B1, B2, B6, D), fatty acids (including omega 3 & 6), minerals (including calcium, magnesium, potassium), beta-carotene, chlorophyll, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, alkanes, glycosides, pigments, water, and terpenes. The most common terpenes in Canavpe CBD products are Myrcene, Beta-caryophyllene, Terpinolene, Linalool, alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene, Nerolidol og Phytol, trans-alpha-Bergamotene, Limonene/ beta-Phellandrene (Co-elution), and alpha-Humulene.