2 x Fogstar 18650 3.7V 3500mAh 10/20A Premium Vaping Battery – Flat Top –
There are many cells out there, knowing which ones are the best can be a daunting task. The Fogstar 3500 is a known quantity and the best option out there when you hear so many horror stories.
Not to mention various Chinese companies stating amp ratings they seemed to have conjured out of thin air. We wanted our branded cells to be different. We source the best grade A cells, apply a heavy duty PET sleeve (but still thin enough to fit in ALL devices) and then we do something completely unheard of in the battery world….we rate them accurately. You will find no factory rejected cells here, nor will you find ridiculous amp ratings. Just good cells, real ratings and good British customer service.
- Model: Fogstar 3500
- Manufacturer: Fogstar
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: NCR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 10A
- Nominal capacity: 3500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.25 A
Fogstar will always provide a case for storage and protection, as well as safety information to protect our customers. There are several different grades of 18650 cells – and they are sorted into 3 bins (grades). A, B and C bins – We only offer ‘A’ grade cells at Fogstar.
Fogstar 3500 Safety, storage and disposal
Lithium ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Fogstar, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (use case provided)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years – whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat